26 December, 2013

Concrete Masonry

I work for an architecture firm and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get some decorative concrete masonry units to use inside a bathroom at a local pool? It needs to come in 4" and be rounded. I searched but only found corporations that sell regular (not rounded). And whoever sells it needs to be in Pennsylvania or nearby. This is an incredibly specific question and any help at all would be great. And if you find their website it would also be great if you could include that in your answer too. Thanks. I was happy to learn… Have you tried home improvement stores such as Home Depot or Lowe's. My dad owned a masonry company maybe you could look up masonry contractors in your area they always have leftovers you might pick up the items you're looking for, for a good price too.

About The Author


Comments are closed.