25 April, 2014

Journey License

What do I need to get my contractor license or journey mans? In the state wa I looking to get my license both things interest me. After speaking to others on the web, I found the answer. A contractor license or journeyman license is two different things. A contractor license often just means you're registered with the state as a contractor. This allows the state some control and let's them take action against those who would cheat people. A journeyman license means you've been schooled and trained in a specific trade, such as electrician, plumber, carpenter, etc and are qualified to work in this trade. Which are you really asking about?

About The Author


Comments are closed.