20 September, 2013

Wall And Floor Construction

How do you know if the building was originally apartments? For noise concerns, what do you look for in wall and floor construction? How do you know how they were built? How do you access info on what is going on with HOAs and what has/hasn't been done to the building. After speaking to others on the web, I found the answer. If the water is sub-metered, this generally means there was a conversion from Apts. To Condos. As far as the difference or if it matters between the two, they are both about the same. They still look and feel like Apartments. And, Condo's mostly have hefty HOA fees. . . I would not live in one. . .

About The Author


Comments are closed.